Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Where's the fun?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where's the fun?

    I just do not understand how people find fun in doing damage to other people's property.

    Driving home from a friend's house in Church Hill a couple of hours ago, heading north on I-26, almost to Lynn Garden Dr. Going under the last overpass before the road splits, see something falling off the bridge. Before I can react, BAM.

    Hit the emergency flashers and dial 911. A truck behind me towing a car got hit too.

    Get out to investigate, eggs shells and the related fluids all over. Two direct hits. Took Kport city police 20 minutes to respond, and the idiots came to us first rather than hitting the overpass.

    One egg hit the black window frame on my car, hard enough to grind into the metal and remove paint. The other guy took one right where the roof meets the windshield, took off a huge hunk of paint. They got him with 5, 2 to the truck and 3 to the Caddy he was towing.

    I just do not understand the mentality of people who take pleasure in destroying property. Worst thing my friends and I did as kids was put a frog in a woman's mailbox. And we knew her pretty well.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where's the fun?

    The last time I had eggs thrown at me, I was driving down the highway between Meadowview and Emory. Since my pledge brother was a little bit not himself, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], I was the DD in his pick-up truck. As soon as we got hit, he insisted I turn around and go back for more. I thought, "Man, this guy's not drunk, he's crazy." As we passed the spot where we had just been hit, sure enough here came more eggs. Before I knew what was happening he pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and started blasting away! I nearly ran out of the road, but managed to keep it between the ditches and made tracks for my dorm.
    I don't know who was shaken the most: me, or the kids that had the lead thrown at them! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where's the fun?

    The worst we ever did was throw some dried corn we shucked off the leftovers in the garden, and I think we only hit one car and threw the rest out in the field for the deer.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where's the fun?

    If I had had the necessary equipment, I would have probably done that.

    Shooting at the bastages, that is.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •